I am organizing an online community art project/photo album entitled "Gay Men and their Dogs."
Countless times I have walked through San Francisco and seen adorable gay guys walking their adorable dogs, begging to be photographed and compiled into a coffee table book. Until the day I can get publishing, I am collecting photos for an online photo gallery instead.
Are you leather daddies with a poodle? A skinny twink with three Great Danes? Please, submit a portrait of you and your canine buddy to this great non-profit community art project!
1. Participants must be 18+ years old.
2. Photos must be no smaller than 600x400 pixels.
3. No lewd, rude, or pornographic material accepted.
1. Submit a digital photo or scan of a portrait of you and your dog(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. With your photo, please include the first names of each person and dog in the photo, its breed, and your location (city/state)
Any questions and submissions can be directed to Eugene at email@example.com
To see another example of this kind of community photo art project, see my first project "The Wizard of Oz" here: